– Every member of the team has undergone training with regard to Covid-19 and the measures in place to combat it. Every member of the team will wear a face mask. Our lovely guests are asked to wear a mask when inside the building, except if they are seated at a table
– A member of staff had been designated to be in charge in respect of the sanitary measures and looks after its application among the staff and guests
– The safety gestures are applied by the whole team, and our lovely guests are also asked to respect them : hand gel is available in each area, signs on the floor allow the 1 metre recommended social distancing, each table is spaced, the number of guests inside is limited and our bar and reception teams are protected by a safety screens.
– Each public space is thoroughly and regularly cleaned, as well as our card payment machine. Contactless payments are recommended if possible.
– Spaces are aired regularly
– We have created a QR code for our guests, so they can access to our daily menu du jour, also blackboards are available in the brasserie, and our team will be delighted to answer your questions
– Room keys are disinfected between each guest
– Rooms are deep cleaned and disinfected between each guest
– For hygiene and security, we have been obliged to remove some non-essential items in the bedrooms (tourist information brochures, decorative elements, extra cushions and blankets, etc.) Don’t hesitate to ask our lovely reception team for extra products
– We’ll ask each guest to choose a time for breakfast, so that we can avoid any overcrowding. We also ask that masks are worn, hand gel is used and social distancing is respected when selecting your breakfast. Our staff members will be available to guide our guests
– In order to reduce the number of guests at reception desk, we’ll ask our guests to give an arrival time as well as a departure time
– We endeavour to open the pool in a limited way whilst respecting all sanitary measures. Please ask at reception for more details.
– We are sorry to let you know our reception team is no longer allowed to accompany guests to their rooms or assist with luggage but they will be delighted to answer your questions and help with as much as they can
– If possible, the bill will be sent by email